Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Week 9 Thing # 23

Hurrah, I am done. I was beginning to think I would never get here. I really like the ZohoWriter, numerous times I have tried to open documents only to be told that I don't have the correct software. This will eliminate that problem. It was also just as easy to use as the microsoft products that I am familiar with. There were several of the things that I had no desire to learn about and doubt that I will ever use. On the other hand there are others that are very interesting and fun. The Avatar is one that I have no idea what I would ever use it for, but it was fun creating it. I can see where YouTube has it's uses (my son acutally had to watch several video clips on it for an on-line Sociology class he took this summer), but some of it is ridiculous. It is good to know a little bit about all of these things, so they we at least know what people are talking about. One of things I didn't like was needing to register for everthing separately. I understand that they are all seperate sites, but a universal login would have cut down on alot of the time needed to complete the program. Yes, I would participate in another program like this, if I had the time, there were many good points addressed.

No comments: